Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Apple of His Eye

December 13... A special day for Klas and I. It was on this day years ago we pledged that we would be there for each another, through good times and bad, regardless of any obstacles that might happen on our journey. Of course back then we didn't think about things outside of SL that might occur.. but that is a story for another day. My sweet Klas, of course, didn't forget our special day... and surprised me with an apple.. one he'd made himself :)


**
Klas: I sent you a gift... Happy Anniversary  ...See it?
Rissa: aww I love my apple ... Thank You Sweetheart
Klas: Do you know what it means?
Rissa: What does it mean?
Klas: You threw it on the ground!
Rissa: I rezzed it... I didnt throw it
Klas: Ha ... You supposed to hold it ... it means
Klas: You are the apple in my eyes
Rissa: awww
Klas: :)
Rissa: ♥
Klas: So... Keep the apple... It's a symbol of my love to you
**




No comments:

Post a Comment